Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

REQ: Self tuning PID implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomba

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pid implementation

I need to implement a Self tuning PID Temperature control into a microcontroller (using C compiler).
Which is the best algorithm to do that? And please post any relevant info, paper and/or c code.

Thanks in advance

microcontroller pid self tuning

bomba said:
I need to implement a Self tuning PID Temperature control into a microcontroller (using C compiler).
Which is the best algorithm to do that? And please post any relevant info, paper and/or c code.

Thanks in advance

Try to search the forum on w*w.ccsinfo.com.

The maker of a ccs-picc compiler for pic.

Check out the forum!
You may find what you need there..

Reg

//BoNe

self tune pid controller

I need self tuning or auto tuning algorithms implementation, related hints or articles.
I search it into CCSinfo forum, but I found only PID implementation nothing related to auto tuning or self tuning.

Thanks

LOOK for the e-book embedded control systems in c/c++ An introduction for software devellopers using MATLAB ,,
this is a nice little book it shows how to tune PID controllers
Searcj EDA for it /I'm almos shure i got it here!

LOOK for the e-book embedded control systems in c/c++ An introduction for software devellopers using MATLAB ,,
I am looking for it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back