Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[req] Schematic/service manual for IBM P200 CRT display

Status
Not open for further replies.

picman2

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ibm p200

I need the service manual or the schematic for IBM P200 display.

It's a Sony Trinitron OEM display, IBM part number 6555-7E3
OEM model should be SCC-J33C-A

The display is no more able to sync with low resolutions (e.g. while BIOS does POST) but works perfectly in hi-res modes (e.g. while s.o. is running).

Any help will be appreciated !

PicMan2

ibm p200 manual

hi my friend
this is a sony GDM-200 and here's the schematic diagram for this monitor with high quality , hope it'll be helpful :)
Kind Regards

crt schematic

sawwa7 said:
hi my friend
this is a sony GDM-200 and here's the schematic diagram for this monitor with high quality , hope it'll be helpful :)
Kind Regards

I have a IBM P200 model 6555-774. Do you know if this is the same. I cant turn the brightness up.

schematic service manual

I'm sorry but this is not a gdm 200ps monitor. The IBM P200 is a 20 inches monitor, IBM #6555 , Sony GDM 20ER01, and I think is something between chassis N1 and N2 (lookink at A Board).
The Sony GDM200Ps is a 17 inches monitor, chassis N3.
I am still looking for some schematics.
I will upload as soon I will find something.
Have a nice day.

6555-773

I have a IBM P200 model 6555-774. Do you know if this is the same. I cant turn the brightness up.

according to my database it's the same equivalent and if u need the complete service manual (3.7MB) , i can upload here for all .

neurok said:
I'm sorry but this is not a gdm 200ps monitor. The IBM P200 is a 20 inches monitor, IBM #6555 , Sony GDM 20ER01, and I think is something between chassis N1 and N2 (lookink at A Board).
The Sony GDM200Ps is a 17 inches monitor, chassis N3.
I am still looking for some schematics.
I will upload as soon I will find something.
Have a nice day.

hi
this is a sony gdm-200ps monitor and it's actually built on chassis N3 , according to my database it's equivalent to the ibm model required here .
i have the complete service manual and it's 3.7MB and i can upload it "Sony GDM-200PS_PST_PST9_Ch_N3" .
if this is the required manual i'll upload it again if u need it .
Kind Regards

ibm monitor pinout

hi
here's the complete service manual for this monitor :)
Regards

ibm crt monitor schematic diagram

Thank you for this upload. I will verify my problem with the brightness (the image is dimming time to time, especially on start up and when I am pressing the A board).

ibm crt monitors circuit diagram

hello, Guys!
i have an IBM P200 monitor , model 6555-773, 20 inch.
can you please tell me what is the cassis number, ot equivalent number ?
i want to tune the brightness and the colour bias with a software called WINDAS.

sony monitor p200

psihomir said:
hello, Guys!
i have an IBM P200 monitor , model 6555-773, 20 inch.
can you please tell me what is the cassis number, ot equivalent number ?
i want to tune the brightness and the colour bias with a software called WINDAS.

Hi
it's Sony GDM-200 Chassis N2H and u will need sony das hardware interface to use the software sony das
Kind Regards

ibm 6555-774

hi,

I've you solved your problem of brightness ? cause i've exactly the same problem:

(the image is dimming time to time, especially on start up and when I am pressing the A board).

with my IBM P200 monitor, is the 13w3 pinout the same as the sony model ?

i cannot download for this time :) i don't have enough point to do that !

thanks.

schematic crt

does anybody knows de pinout of this IBM P200 6555-773 scc-j33c-a ??? I need to make a cable 13w3-svga and the pinout is making me mad. itried sun pinout, but doesent worked.

circuit ibm p200

gerryark said:
does anybody knows de pinout of this IBM P200 6555-773 scc-j33c-a ??? I need to make a cable 13w3-svga and the pinout is making me mad. itried sun pinout, but doesent worked.

Hi gerryark
this is an N2H chassis and here the pinouts for this chassis , try it and i hope it'll work for u , it's sony GDM-200 and hope it'll work :)
Kind Regards

schematic crt prolink

i want to see the schematic diagram of crt monitor

schematic w76erf042x044 crt

jie073188 said:
i want to see the schematic diagram of crt monitor

Hi
which crt monitor do u want to see the schematic diagram of it?
here in all those service manual the schematic diagram for ibm crt monitors are included inside
Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.