Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Req Help - fully differential op-amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpit_655

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

i`ve designed a gain boosted folded cascode fully diff op-amp with 100db gain & 700MHz UGB.

i tried with putting differential-to-single-ended stage but it was causing the op-amp to be highly Unstable...

could someone tell me how to configure a fully differential op-amp as voltage follower (unity gain feedback).

Waiting for a quick reply..
Regards.

Make simulation and make a bode plot. (Look also for a rebound of the phase). You should have at least 60° phase margin.

i have 70 deg of phase margin while taking differential output....

but when i put next stage to get single ended output then phase reached -220 deg
making the op-amp highly unstable....

is it possible to use a fully differential op-amp as a buffer in chage scaling D/A converter... plz suggest a way...

arpit_655 said:
i have 70 deg of phase margin while taking differential output....

but when i put next stage to get single ended output then phase reached -220 deg
making the op-amp highly unstable....

is it possible to use a fully differential op-amp as a buffer in chage scaling D/A converter... plz suggest a way...

do u include ur next stage as load while in runing AC simulation of ur differential amp ?

next stage is a differential amplifier with active current mirror...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back