Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Req for building avr based plc

Status
Not open for further replies.

avr_micro

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
avr based plc

Dear masters

I want to start a project for building avr based plc,but i don't know how to start?Which parameters are more important?
I am working with avr microcontrollers since 2002 and also i know abit about plc.Is there anybody to guide me for starting point?Finally,is it possible to build an avr based plc?Of course i am not expected to build a plc such as S7 or Allen Bradly,just for building a simple mini plc with some timers and counters and coils and ... .

Regards

avr plc project

First determine your requirements (how many analog/discrete inputs/outputs, what sensors to use, how much memory needed, does it need to be fully programmed or have integrated control logic etc...). I think ATMEGA16/32 or 64/128 must be anough
I have done several refrigerator/heater camera controllers (used ATmega16/32: 4/8 analog inputs for various sensors, 16-32 discrete inputs/outputs for motors/heaters/refrigerators/valves control). Program written in C (WinAVR)

build plc by avr

Hi.

For the most simple style:4 digital input and 4 digital output and 1 analog input.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back