Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Req: Electrocardiogram ECG Circuit Kit for use with computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

grango

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ecg kit for computerr

I've been looking for a kit version of an Electrocardiogram Circuit for use with computer. I would like to see Heart ECG on my computer in real time. Seen this advertised ages ago, but have lost the electronics magazine that had an advert. for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ecg circuit kit

Were you looking for something inexpesive or a professional kit? The professional equipment runs about $1200US.

There is a cheaper student kit described at:

h**p://www.shef.ac.uk/~mpce/educ/bek.html

electrocardiogram circuit

Yes this is the type of kit I was looking for, but the one that I was thinking of you could build from a kit. It also had a windows32 program interface, and you could play around with the program, as it had a developers type library.

Thankyou very much for your help in finding this kit.

With the professional versions, I wonder what types of extra features they have? Is there a place on the net where I could perhaps find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back