Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

REQ: Digital volume control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pico

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tc9153 volume control

Anybody can help please.

control cs3310

Search for an app. note (AN737) in the Microchip website. This app note may not answer all of your questions, but it may give you some idea to get started. This app note shows how to apply a digital potentiometer MCP42100 (the idea can be applied for other digital potentiometers) to design low pass adjustable filters.

tc9153 (ka2250)

Search the application notes of the major manufacturers of Digital Pots.
You may start with Maxim, Analog Devices, Burr-Brown...etc..etc...

regards
asena

tc9153 volum kontrol

Another good place to look at is Dallas Semiconductor. Follow this link -
**broken link removed**

volume control with mcp42100

...also try crystal CS3310. It has really wonderful performance.

tc9153 projects

i'm using Burr-Brown PGA2310 it is full analog of CS3310. it has better performance i.e. -+15V analog pover supply. but it is not cheap :(

digital volume controller tc9153

hai,

u can get information form

**broken link removed**

it have lot of application notes

bye

Last edited by a moderator:

vol control with tc9153

The concept in flatulent's post is perfect.
We can go in for designing one using LM317(Linear design) or using 3525(Switched mode design)

bimbla.

volum digital tc9153

A good hi-fi solution is the Wolfson WM8816 IC. The design is based on resistor chains with external op-amps.
The gain of each channel can be independantly programmed from -111.5dB to + 15dB through a digital serial control interface.

hi fi digital volume control

the best solution: ds1669 ic
search for datasheets.

simple analog switches

hello friend,

I've been working on a digital volume control. The cheapest and easiest way was to raise the ground of the load and use a counter conected to a 8->1 analog switch and finally a darlington driver to pull down the load and a series resistor to real ground. Works fine and can be implemented with CMOS logic with a 3V3 lihtium cell / super capacitor and still have memory!!!! you can implement with any number of taps....
I hope this helps...

regards,

Hi
I recommend "KIC9235".
It's Maker : https://www.kec.co.kr/
but you can not find it that's site.
follow Attachments is Datasheet.
Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com