Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

req: datasheet and USB driver for MT1389FE

Status
Not open for further replies.

proton

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mt1389fe

Hi ,
does soemeone has the mediatek MT1389FE datasheet ? it's a chip
used for the divx players and have also an undocumented usb port.
thanks
proton

mt1389 datasheet

I'm looking for this datasheet too. I have only this (enclosed) datasheet scrap.
About internal USB in this chip, IMHO this interface can be used only as an host controller (for USB pad, joystick, wheel). This way, home DVD could be used as a game console. I saw one Manta DVD with this feature.
Some newer ELTA 8883A (build with MT1389DE) have footprint on PCB for flex ribbon cable connector, I think for USB interface sub PCB.

mt1389fe datasheet

I have DVD used MT1389QE, and the chip has 216pins, which is different with MT1389FE/DE 256pins. Any one has related information about it? Does MT1389QE have Divx function? Thanks.

mt1389 usb

I wonder what PLL ratio is used to convert the 27MHz XO to 44.1kHz * 256 MCLK for I2S.

I need to know this to build an audio application that is synchronous. That is, I want to put a reference oscillator at the DACs and derive the 27MHz clock from it. In order to do that I need to implement a PLL with the inverse ratio.

Borge

Hi,

Can someone pls provide me the detailed datasheet for the MT1389DE/EE including the electrical characteristics and the technical details?

Kindly revert back asap.

Regds.
Sunny Watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back