Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Req: Articles on Antennas for Mobile Handsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniz40

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
articles for antennas

hi all,
i want articles on antennas for mobile handsets
plz help me
thanx

Hi there, i've an articles about your request. It's seems very good. And this is an Feko's Example too.
nice to meet ya

Anybody know what is the difference between the Monople and PIFA antenna ! Thx

Their princles are different. For the monopole, the idea is from the dipole and the length of the developed printed monopole is about wavelength/4, the profile is very low and there should be no ground plane under the monopole. For the PIFA, the length is also about wavelength/4. It should have a ground plane under the radiating patch and the profile is a litter larger than that of the monopole.

good article,,but my points is not enough~~`
how pity i'm!!!!!!!

A new compact six-band PIFA for mobile phone

my gosh,,,i need points,,,,,,,,,good article....

thx for sharing~

good files , very thanks

hi for mobile antenna design , i suggest you to search one book written by a taiwan person , i am sorry i have forgotten his name and the book name , the book is something like MICROSTRIP BROAD BAND ANTENA DESIGN .
ok good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back