Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

replacement of ic THCT12016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ismbn

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All ..

I want to Know, is there any replacement of this IC THCT12016...
I am using this to count the pulse of servo motor... i want to do the simulations also... so, is there any IC in proteus working like this...
also i am looking for other good simulation software...
Please suggest

Thanks Regards
Ismail

Hi Ismail,

The THCT12016 is an old device and one company did an FPGA replacement, but I am not sure if it is still available. There is one new device from iC-Haus - it is called the iC-MD. It is a direct quadrature encoder interface with three counters that can count up to 40MHz. There is an application note: https://www.ichaus.biz/wp2_simple_measurement and the datasheet is: https://www.ichaus.biz/MD . Simulation file I think are not available.

Enjoy your design work!

Reactions: ismbn

ismbn

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi Thanks for the reply...
there is some BiSS Interface is given here... can i use AVR to interface it???

Ismail

Hi,

there is also an SPI-Interface to interface to the AVR.

Enjoy your design work!

Hi

Is there any other ic is available as simple as this ic... in with no SPI is needed

please guide

Thanks
ismail

HI,

there war an FPGA replacement made, but I am not sure if it is still avaliable. Look at: **broken link removed**

Enjoy your design work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back