Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Repeater signal in the house for more internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazoid

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.

Any ideas on the following.

I live in the Pyrenees mountains of Spain. So, to have internet conection I have an aerial on the roof alined with a server provider some 7 km away call guifi.net. Therefore my set is one of a proxy. My computer communicates with the aerial and the receiver-sender has my point coded to recognise me. To communicate I have to enter my user name and password and instruct Explorer that I'm using a proxy sever (see image).

Now. I'd like to have internet throughout the house so I have to sent up a router in the house. This means I have to have the aerial (nanostation 2) on the roof talk to my router belkin F5d7632 which then communicates with the rest of the computers in the house.

Is this possible? It must be?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back