Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote Monitoring System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veilen

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to develop the Remote monitoring system (RMS) which will monitor and keep checking the protected area such as home, family, factory, equipment room or etc. It also will alert to the users or owners via short message (SMS). On the other hand, user will able to view the area through mobile network’s CSD, GPRS or Internet. In order to, user will able to monitor their home of family in anywhere.

Who can provide information to me, about handset (Nokia) and 8051?

Hi,

you can send and receive SMS using any GSM Modem or by connecting mobile with ur PC. But using a Modem is recommended. And i think Falcon Twist USB Modem is the best. You can also include the motion detection part and then send the video by MMS to the user. Noptifying him that there is an intruder.

You have to work to detect motion. But to connect to GPRS and Send MMS Message you can download components from **broken link removed**.
To send and receive SMS study the AT Commands document. I will send u the AT Command document link from office

Bye

HI

I want to use mobile connecting with MCU such as 8051, via sms to control other devices and monitor the system. Any idea ?

Check out "SMS Controller Kit" from Silicon Chip.
You can download this project from here:

Regards,
IanP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back