Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

remote interfacing through web

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilele

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how can we interface a port from different computer, using internet.
the problem is
i want to interface or send data on parallel or serial port but the data is dependent on the user action sitting remote accesing my web page. how should i start what should i learn i know interfacing and basics of web page designing.

Use SOAP (Single Object Application Program) technology

nikhilele, do you have working server you need integrate to your custom logic or you just whishes to select one ? Let say Apachee or IIS or something else ?

all server engines should support add ons and connectivity to native programs or offer possibility to incorporate code within . You should supply more information to get better advise.

i have not done any thing in this field this is just a idea and I will try to implement it, I wanna connect my home to Internet and I can operate my home from any place.

Use Winsock control to setup a client + server.

there is simple example how to do it with perl , but can be extended to executable .
**broken link removed**

Try to find books on cgi, php, asp programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back