Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

remote car through pc keyboard interfacing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilalali9110

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how i controlled my remote car through my pc keyboard can,anybody tell me the complete proceedure step by step plzzz

you need a transmotter and receiver available in market or make it yourself...

transmitter will have a controller that takes user command from terminal encodes it and transmits it ..
receiver decodes it and gves to controller and controller controls the movement od DC motor

---------- Post added at 12:29 ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 ----------

Is it the same idea you have or different...

which controller and technology you want to implement....

RF, or bluetooth or wifi....
RF is a bit older one

thanks but i have no idea about remote interfacing but i think if u help me then i will be able to control my remote car through keyboard can u send me the complete procedure of this project even IC and c programming also i shall be very thank full to you

i think rf will do it will cost you cheaper i have done code in vb6 just press arrows to control your vehicle
i have done using parallel port
decoders ,optocouplers,rf modules motors,receivers ,etc parts required
circuit similar to https://www.edaboard.com/threads/195982/

Attachments

• robot.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Reactions: GOPI.R

GOPI.R

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
halo you can simply control the car through the PC's parallel Port / serial Port .It need a simple program in C/C++ languages .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back