Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Relxpert in subthreshold

Status
Not open for further replies.

hosseineslahi7

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello researchers
I want to evaluate the age and degradation of BSIM4 model in subthreshold, but, relxpert shows zero as the age value and the lifetime is equal to infinity in this region. I think the age equation introduced in Relxpert does not cover subthreshold region. My question is how I can simulate subthreshold age and degradation in Relxpert? If there is not a solution, is there any simulation tool other than Relxpert to simulate age in subthreshold?

Last edited by a moderator:

Have you seen any data for the devices and operating
region of interest?

Equations need fitting and fitting needs data. You could
contact foundry applications support but I doubt you
will get far without some business opportunity behind
you.

Have you seen any data for the devices and operating
region of interest?

Equations need fitting and fitting needs data. You could
contact foundry applications support but I doubt you
will get far without some business opportunity behind
you.

Thank you for your explanation. I can see the DC results in subthreshold and it means that the model itself can work in subthreshold. However, the problem is that Relxpert can not work in this region and I am not capable of evaluating reliability in subthreshold. In the best of my knowledge, age equation does not cover my proposed region and I have to introduce new equation to relxpert or change current equations or use another simulation tool. But I do not know which one may be useful.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back