Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

reliability of parasitic extration of Cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

danda821

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cadence parasitic capacitance

I am desigining some circuit which is highly dependent on the parasitic capacitance, esp. the matching of the capacitance at different location. I am wondering how reliable is the parasitic extracted cap of the cadence.

Is there any special layout technique to improve the reliability?

Since I am using 0.13um technology, I need to add some filing metal structure to satisfy the local density requirement. Will this affect the parasitic cap? thanks.

cadence extracted cap

of cource, there are parasitic cap between any floor. and there local density isn't very important. after add these filling metal, you can post-simulation your project by lpe net.

parasitic capacitance cadence

if you are wondering the reliable is the parasitic extracted cap of the cadence, the better is use IP or block have been test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back