Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

relay selection help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

azarutz

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help me to select a relay , i want to control it from pic microcontroller. So its coil voltage between (5 to 12V). It must handle 20A current at 55V DC on its contact.

Thanks for quick reply . GU-SH-112D relay has 30V at 10 A in dc and 10A at 240V ac .is it max operating dc voltage is 30V ? or it fine to work more than 30V .I have to use it for 54V at 15A.

Help me to select a relay , i want to control it from pic microcontroller. So its coil voltage between (5 to 12V). It must handle 20A current at 55V DC on its contact.

I suggest to use contactor not relay.

Relays are not designed for higher currents, its simply "Relay", see telecommunications switching...

For relays strongy keep usage in manufacturer recommendations ranges about voltage level, type of current and maximum current per specific connection/pins/state.

For cars you can find 12V coil with 70A at contacts. If manufacturer give that datasheet then ok.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back