Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

relativity physics and nature symmetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

graymatter

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
We all know that the basic building rule of nature and the universe is symmetry. Now in the
beginning, according to symmetry particles and antiparticles would have been created in the
same amount. If it were so, all matter and antimatter would have annihilated, leaving
nothing but an empty universe. Yet, we do observe vast amounts of matter now. So was
symmetry broken somewhere in the process? Justify

You can look at it as a Statistical Symmetry. Where there are vast pockets of
+ or - Stuff between Empty space, yet on the average it can still be symmetrical.

I don't think we can try and put extreme physical phenomena in to Ideal boxes to
analyze. And the "Big Bang" only makes sense after ≈3mS from the "Bang" event.
I personally think it's like Newtonian vs. Einsteinian physics we can use it even if
it's not correct, and we will not know that it's not correct till some time in the future.

Cheers

I would suggest verifying if there really are any antiparticles.
Supposedly in medical imaging positrons are used (Positron Emission Tomography, supposedly sodium 22 emits positrons).
Only if you verify the existence of antiparticles, consider believing in such symmetry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back