Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Relation between Theoretical and Simulation results In ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisoroush

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I designed An inductorless LNA in TSMC0.18 RF using ADS software. Now I want to know that TSMC 0.18 simulate circuits on Which version of BSIM3 or another spice or MOSFET models??
Can any one answer my question? I want to know that because my work is to find a relation between theory and simulation results, for example NF,S11,Av, ... ?

TSMC typically ships model for ADS as a netlist file (in Cadence Spectre format) that is included in the ADS simulation netlist at runtime. To see that file check in the circuit/models folder under the location that you installed the TSMC Process Design Kit. This netlist file is just a simple text file that can be read and should give information in comments and the model card lines themselves about the BSIM3 version being utilized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back