Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

REGRESSION FOR A OPENSPARC T2 PROCESSOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

superadu74

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI ALL
I am running a regression test for a Opensparc T2 processor.The regression for cmp1 system and group cmp1_mini_T2 runs sometimes but fails most of the time giving the error
PROGRAM ERROR IN FILE ../SYMTYPE.C ERROR IN LINE 401

The funny part is that the same regression runs without any problem sometimes but most of the time fails with this error. I tried to find where this file symtype.c is located but it couldn't be found anywhere neither in the home directory nor the simulation directory.

If anybody has worked on the verification of this processor please help me figure out the problem

Thank you

Hi,
You can search the file using "find" command. Go to the top most directory and give command

find ./ -name "SYMTYPE.C"

your problem of getting error sometime might be because of some environment variables. Try running in fresh terminal.

Regards
Peer Mohammed

Plz, Iam facing the same problem.... and this link isn't valid now... can you till me how you managed to solve it????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back