Status
Not open for further replies.

varun_agr

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using FFT and IFFT in FFT Transform 5.0 core.I am getting correct result in Radix 2 burst mode, 128 transform size, natural order i/p and o/p width 13 bits and scaled. I am giving an array(128 samples taken from ADC from zero crossing) to FFT core and IFFT .But when I Taken samples random(128 samples and not from zero crossing) my o/p is not proper.(it is varying and not constant)why it so? Secondly, Now I implmented pipeline streaming(others configuration same) in place of Radix 2 then o/p is zero. In this case I am using array( from adc o/p 128 sample) and then fft and ifft( same as in radix 2) and taking next 128 samples 127 samples(old)+1 new sample(but in radix 2 all 128 samples are new). sir why o/p is coming zero and I am using loading and unloading same as radix 2. I am writing correct code or not . What i have to modified when I changed radix 2 to pipeline streaming( except scaling in radix 2 14 bit ii.e.01010101010101 and in pipeling 8 bit 01101010).Kindly sort my problem and give me suggestions. If anybody have some examples for FFT pipeline streaming in VHDL kindly mail me varun_agr@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…