Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

reg PIFA to JIAN sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayanthi

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hai sir , its very urgent,

herewith iam enclosing two geo files . do ok.geo and the second one is fabri.geo.
for do ok.geo iam getting return loss around -40 db at 2.55GHz. and with the same dimensions i draw the PIFA again, but iam not able to get the same results.which is in fabri.geo. what is the reason? what was the mistake done by me .please simulate these two structures and identify the mistake and mail me where it was.
with regars
jayanthi

Hi, Jayanthi:

Please check the fabri.geo. The shorting pin is not electrically connected to the finite ground. By IE3D definition, you do need to have matching vertices to get guaranteed electrical connection.

best regards,

Added after 2 hours 53 minutes:

Hi, jayanthi:

I did not have time to revise the model for you earlier because I was out of office. I just came back to office and here is the model for you. The results are close to your do_ok.geo. Some slight difference is due to the difference in meshing. Regards.

thank you sir,
for your valuable guidence in this regard.
with regards
jayanthi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back