Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reflow and wave soldering techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rame

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Folks,

I am looking for some articles related to reflow and wave soldering techniques. I need to know about the soldering methods, PCB assembly company proceed with for double sided, mixed technology(thru hole and smt mounted on either sides).

I would appreciate suggestions and insights for above topic,advance thanks.

Regards

Ramesh

Hi,

Thanks for your those link,i do have that article in my database prior to ur reply and have many more documents related to that by googling.But then i need to know step by step process followed in INDIA,whether its conduction,convection or radiation method.If you know the method followed here in India and would appreciate if u could send across the article/link,advance thanks.

Regards

Ramesh

if u have those articals can u upload here

Hi,

If you go through my previous mail,you shall see from where its been downloaded and purpose of my query posted in this forum.

Since i couln't get relevant information while googling and need one which explains the step by step process of reflow soldering for double layer,mixed technology. hence posted my query here in this forum looking for some help related to my issues.

Regards

Ramesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back