Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

References about MOS operation in device physics

Status
Not open for further replies.

layout_designer

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

Does anyone have any material reg MOS operation in device physics explanation than at the model or equation level?

layout_designer

Re: MOS device physics

HI

Try this.I hope this would fullfill ur requirement.If not bring out to the discussion.

Regards
Mahendra

The "CMOS analog circuit design Edition II" ( PE Allen) has some basic knowledge about CMOS models and equations.

check out weather this can.......

MOS device physics

It's useful,I have been looking for it for a long time.Thanks

The book on MOS device and modelling by Yannis P Tsividis is probably the best book ever for understanding MOS device...but this book is very thorough in case less details are required... refer MOS in Sedra-Smith Microelectronic Circuits...

hi you can refer MOS Device physics a very good book by S.M.Sze on device modelling and physics.containing a full spectrum on device modelling

MOS device physics

tsividis text book "Mostransistor modelling and operation " may help you......

MOS device physics

i believe the best book is semiconductor device physics by SZE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back