Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RefDes text size in Allegro

Status
Not open for further replies.

damian_s

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
allegro ref des text size

Hi all,

I'm using Allegro 15.2 and I want to change text size of components' ref des number in my board. Can anyone tell me how to change them automatically instead of changing them manually one by one?

Thank you.

refdes allegro

Dear ,

the Size ot Text in Allegro is defined by chracter Hight & width & Line & Line widh(thickness). There are some Profile each Profile define text setting. this profile called text block.

-FROM SETUP MENU Select Text Size
U will Show the Number of Text Block's(Text Profile) After End your Design & before re aringe Silk screen U can Set All Text Blocks To hight & width & thickness U need

- Or U can set this setting when U creat new Component. then when U place any part the RefDe will be As U make Component.

I hope that my description be clear. Sorry if my Langueg Structure is bad.

if there any Qustion Plz Replay to Me.

allegro text size

Define test size.

For changing text size.....follow

Edit --> change--> select only test in option.....then select the text block size.

After that click to text in layout area..it changes.
good luck

Re: allegro text size

this is thing i really want.thank u so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back