Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommended footprints - any website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkdelabaca

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ssop8 footprint

Hello,

somebody knows a Web where recommend the footprints of the components? (sot23, PLCC, 1206, ...)

Regards!

Re: Recommended footprints

kkdelabaca said:
Hello,

somebody knows a Web where recommend the footprints of the components? (sot23, PLCC, 1206, ...)

Regards!

Find a part that uses the foot print and look at the data sheets from the manufacturer most times there is a recomended foot print

pd

Hi Here are some documents that I have don't think it is still on internet since I am not able to find a link for it anymore that is why I post it here.

Always check your component datasheets since sometimes the chips don't have the same footprint as your lib. ssop 8 is not always the same between different vendors.

regards,

Paul.

Thanks PaulHolland & phonedrop,

indeed some times I have found the footprint in the datasheet.

You know some names of the manufacturers who put the recommended footprint in the datasheet?

For example: http://www.irf.com/package/pkdstdrec.html

Regards!

here is what i've found long time ago
Hope this will help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back