Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

recommended books for system verilog

Status
Not open for further replies.

argha

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends,

i am a beginner in system verilog ....can you all suggest me good books on system verilog??
thnks in advance...

hey....thanks for the suggestion....
can you throw more light on the books for system verilog for verification......
plz help...

I read this book it is very effective for me.Its costs is very high.Beside this book you can read online.

My suggestion is to go to Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=a9_sc_1?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Asystemverilog&keywords=systemverilog&ie=UTF8&qid=1426603916) and look at the reviews of the various SV books out there. RajivConfident may like that book, but it doesn't necessarily have the best reviews. The reviews pretty much describe it as explaining the delta between Verilog and SV from the perspective of design, not verification.

The sister book SV for verification is probably a better choice and/or The UVM Primer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back