Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommendations for 3D EM simulator for metamaterials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnaprasadsristy

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I'm working on applications of metamaterials in microwave engineering. My work involves simulating 3D structures over wideband for which I'm looking for a time-domain solver than a frequency domain one. Please drop in your recommendations for suitable software that can do the simulation in least possible time. Freeware would be a better option.

Accuracy, Speed, Cost.... Pick two ;) If you want fast and free it will not likely be an accurate solution. I suggest the use of HFSS as I have worked many metamaterial applications with success.

Kind Regards,
tallface

Hi tallface65..
can u help me to how the metamaterial based design in hfss...i want phd on metamaterial based fractal antenna deisign...if any document for that than pls send me in email: hitesh.mathukiya@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back