Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommend me a software for drawing circuit diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunkumar446

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, how do we draw circuit diagrams for documentation purpose, some say latex is good, can any one suggest some thing simple. Thanks in advance, it's urgent.

latex circuit diagram

P-Spice, Tina-Pro, Orcad, Cadence Opus/Mentor schematic editors + Ctrl-PrintScreen + Paste into Microsoft Paint?

Krivan

Added after 1 minutes:

ah, for documentation purpose. Draw the schematic in any of the softwares suggested above and you sure can export it into postscript format and from there convert it into EPS format and viva latex...

xfig circuit diagram

Thanks for the reply krivan,

is xfig a nice option for the circuit diagrams for documentation. as the schematic editors of tools aren't that good to take screen shot or so, as they look complex with many connections.

xfig circuit

XCircuit is excellent...

best simple cad diagrams

Thanks antonio, how is rfflow? and which one would be simple to use Xcircuit or rfflow.

eps-27 circuit diagram

What I understand and practice is to use the same software, in which you enter the schematic for PCB, should be used. Because in this way there is less or no chance of drawing some wrong connection or no connection at all. (if you export it to some other package then, there will be no problem). But I mentioned it again that if you design the PCB from the netlist generated from the schematic and later PCB is practically verified, then there will be left no chance of error in documentation as far as schematic is concerned.

ENJOY!

latex circuit

Hi,
U can use Xfig. It is very easy and has more options. U can also export to .ps format directly from opus. Or use gimp to take snapshot directly and save as jpg file.

Enjoy

schematic viewer tina orcad

hi supreet,

are there mos models and other circuit related stuff in xfig.

Thanks for the reply.

draw circuit diagrams

Use Tiny CAD..its simple to use and also got good features

Added after 1 minutes:

this is the set up file for Tiny CAD

xfig circuit diagram how to

hello every1 . I was looking for the best PCB designer software.. worked over Orcad Capture but I think Proteus is better.. lets see what the experts say..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back