Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommend a FM radio IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

kot_b

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, guy's!
Any suggestion about FM radio IC, like TEA5711 for battery operation?
Thanks in advance

tda7088

hi
please open the attachment
UTC TA2003 ic data sheet

tda7088 application note

Have been searching for something simular and philips has interesting ones where there is not that much RF design to do outside the chip. Would be great to implement FM radio in an built MP3 player...

To me the TEA5757 or TEA5767 seams to be a better choice but how to buy one or get samples? Anyone know of a place???

I also found Atmel 4258 or 4255 to be an option.

re Me

sa614 receiver

Why you don't try TDA7000 from Philips, it can be changed easily
from auto-tune to manual tune.

Tornado

radio ic

i am searching for a differential IF amplifier IC working in 10.7MHz
can any one help me

ta2003 radio schematics

Tornado said:
Why you don't try TDA7000 from Philips, it can be changed easily
from auto-tune to manual tune.

because I would like digital tuning...look at the philipps OM5604, 5606 5610 modules. they are no more sold only by brockers for around $40. you can also buy some pci fm radio cards for $20 and extract the OM56xx module from it they often have this module on it... you get fm, stereo and even rds data on it..

tda7088t

TDA7088T has auto tune feature(like digital tunning)
The radio which used 7088T is about 1usd

Equipped with all stages of a mono receiver from
antenna to audio output
· Mute circuit
· Search tuning with a single varicap diode
· Mechanical tuning with integrating AFC
· AM application supported
· Power supply polarity protection
· Power supply voltage down to 1.8
The TDA7088T is a bipolar integrated circuit for use in
mono portable and pocket radios. It is used when a
minimum of peripheral components (of small dimensions
and low costs) is important. The circuit contains a
frequency-locked-loop (FLL) system with an Intermediate
Frequency (IF) of about 70 kHz. Selectivity is achieved by
active RC-filters. De-tuning related to the IF and too weak
input signals is suppress

lm7000 schematics

Here is the Data Sheet of TDA7000 for narrowband FM Reception

Thanx
nnihrd

/Deleted. Warning #2 - Search google before uploading. It is available here:
/http://hem.passagen.se/sm0vpo/comms/tda7000.pdf
/http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/5833/datasheets/TDA7000.pdf
(klug)/

a good radio with tda 7000 lm7000

it's forbidden to post files that are available on internet. you should post only the link...

you will get a warning from some moderator quickly...

tda7000 lm7000

Hmm...
1.) TEA5757 and TEA57.. except TEA5711 and TEA5712 works till 3V only for battery applications its not enought.
2.) TDA7088 need stereo decoder.
3.) Case... i need atleast SSOP or something smaller than it.

om5604

For Stereophonic Receiver Built with TDA7088T
visit:
**broken link removed**

ta2003 radio low voltage schematic diagram

humm.. the same page here

/http://www.rf.fcpages.com/Fm-radio.htm

but with more rf designs... who has copied the other ??

/There is report that this link contains virus. (klug)/

tea5712

please dont click there is a virus!!!
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\X789J23M\Fm-radio[1].htm

am/fm radio ic

I have a macintosh.. so no virus when I open this interesting web page... !

lm7000 pic16f84

Hi,
Norton says there is Redlof.A virii in the page.It is a windows virii, so no prbl. with mac.
TDA7088T application notes only.(who can not display page because of virii)

Analyzer.

tda7088 manual tuning

I send what you can't see, the schematic of a stereo receiver with tda7088 and the comment :

It also contains the so-called auxiliary signal which allows the separation of left (L) and right (R) channels in the stereophonic receiver. E.g. if a direct broadcast of some band music is performed, the left part of performers is being recorded with one microphone (the signal marked as L), whilst the right side is recorded with the other one (it’s a R signal). These two signals are being led in the FM transmitter in the stage called “the coder”. Exiting the coder we have the multiplexed signal Mpx which contains, in an indirect manner, both left (L) and right (R) signal. Frequency modulation of the transmitter is being performed with the Mpx signal. In the receiver, Mpx signal is obtained on the output of the FM Detector and is then led to the decoder. This stage plays a role complementary to the one of the coder in the transmitter, therefore two signals are exiting it, the L and D signal. They are being amplified over two identical audio amplifiers, then reproduced over two same loudspeakers. The listener can now hear the left half of the performers from the loudspeaker placed on its left, and the right half from the loudspeaker that is placed on its right. The performers that are situated in the middle of the orchestra are being equally reproduced from both loudspeakers, making an impression to the listener as if there’s a third loudspeaker, located in the middle, between the left and right one. Based on all this, the listener has a picture about the layout of the performers in space, which significantly improves the total musical impression.
Electronic circuit of a portable stereophonic radio receiver with headphones reproduction, made with TDA7088T is shown on pic.4.19.* L3, L4 and L5 are HF chokes that allow for the headphones cable to be used as a reception antenna. This is accomplished by connecting one of the headphones’ contacts from the plug-in, over the 10 pF capacitor, to the point where, acc. to pic.4.14, the outside antenna is connected. The coils represent big resistance to the station signals, preventing them to “go to ground” over the 47 mF capacitor or over the TDA7050T output. Each coil has 3 quirks of the 0.2 mm CuL wire, threaded through ferrite pearls, as shown on detail in the right corner of the pic.4.19.

fm receiver with tda 7088

When considered cost wise TEA7088 is a better option, with autotune feaures. Whole radio with ear phones are available for a price less than 2 US dollers.
:D

mono fm radio ic

Could any of these be modified to 27, 49 or some other lower frequency for use in chordless phone application?

ASIC

tea5767 atmel

Has anyone ever actually seen a mini AM radio which used the TEA7088 or similar chip?...I've never been able to find a sample.

thanks,
lancaster

tda7088t fm am

today I received an "old" isa radio fm card which I bought for 1 euro on ebay...plus 6 euros for freight charges !!
no matter.
this card has a tea5712, a lm7000 (sanyo pll circuit) a volume control, a small amplifier, and you can interface it easyly with a microcontroler everything is explained here : https://www.hw.cz/constrc/radiokarta/radiokarta.html

if someone can translate .cz to english pleaaaase ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back