Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommand CASE tool for embedded systems..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadamo

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
case tool vxworks

If you know good, ease to use, lower price and other strong points, CASE tools, recommand it to me.

I would like to use CASE tool with the new embedded project. But I don't know which tool is better.

So please recommand the CASE tool you think the best.

Thanks

vxworks case tool

I think you can use Keil C, powerfull tool in C for embedded system !

I think in the embeded system development, every tool has its own strongpoint, take what tools just are by what system you want to develop. for example, if you want develop a very jarless system, i recommand the tornado of vxworks!!

IF U R GOING FOR 8 BIT CONTROLLERS THEN KEIL C IS GOOD ONE. IF U R INTERESTED IN DEPTH 32 BIT CONTROLLERS THEN GO FOR VXWORKS (TORNADO). I AM HAVING EVLUATION VERSION OF KEIL C, IF ANYBODY INTERESTED, I WILL UPLOAD.

I recommend you Visual State. Also you will need a compiler for the microcontroller that you want to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back