Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Really Need Help In Designing A Common Emitter Amplifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

undiyinglucrecia

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My time is running out in solving out the computations for my project.
We were given this following data:

Transistor: 2n2222A
Input: 130mv P-P
Output: 8V P-P with a tolerance of 10%

My problem is that we cannot assume the values of the Resistors, Our Professor said that we need to compute for the data of the resistor. Please. Help me.

Sir. My problem is that i have to compute the values of the resistors. And cannot be Assumed. Please.

Forum members will not solve your home work, sorry! You wouldn't learn anything from that. The above link shows you a specialized tutorial, where from you can learn how to calculate the values of the resistors, including examples. Good luck!

If you still can't find a solution, show your circuit incl. your calculated values in status quo, ask detailed question(s), and most likely somebody will help you.

You don't state what the power supply is and whether you'll deal with AC or DC. I'd build a voltage divider on the base, set a current from collector to emitter and that gives you the value of the collector and emitter resistor.

Status
Not open for further replies.