Not open for further replies.

shaikss

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI All,

I am working on RFID Tag design. I want to simulate and see the response of the below:

1. I need to check how the RF energy is distributed at the tag antenna side. Since the tag antenna absorbs some part of the emitted RF energy from the reader, I want to see how the wave form looks like. Its a continuous sine wave. of course.
2. The rectified a.c waveform
3. Simulate the Reader antenna, Tag antenna, rectifier part. Its like, I want to check the absorbed RF energy by the tag and how it was rectified. So, I need to simulate Reader antenna, tag antenna and then the rectifier as stages.
4. How will be the RF energy incident on the tag antenna? I guess it will be a amplitude modulated waveform when it reaches the tag as tag does the envelop detection first after rectification. Please correct me if I am wrong.
5. How and what are the inputs that should be given to both the antennas?

PS: I want to simulate the design at 13.56MHz frequency and the antenna's couple inductively and so we can treat the antenna at both ends as a transformer.

Please give me suggestions/ideas on how to realize the circuit.

-Shaikss

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…