Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Real Time Clock (DS1307 Problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinay bs

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

i have problem in reading ds13207 via I2C, program compiled successfully, but wen simulating in proteus
it showing spurious scl transition detected.... working over this from past 2 days and even googling didnt helped me to find out problem....

i am trying to write some date and time to ds1307 read back and displaying in lcd....
using mikro c compiler and pic16f883...

kindly help me about this....

thanks in advance.....
attached program and proteus design file

Attachments

• New Folder.rar
    16.7 KB · Views: 73

Any reason to assume that there's a real hardware problem, not just a Proteus artefact?

You should be able however to determine at which time the claimed "spurious transistions" occur, if they are related to I2C operation itself or other port activity (e.g. LCD writes).

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
dont know what may be the problem...
even in real hardware it outputs only 'Time: and Date:' in first and second row respectively.....

hi this is vinay again....
even after trying out for many days i am not able to display the time on lcd.....

after long search i got one program, wrote for pic17f877a , it has both code(mikroc) and proteus design file and it is working fine.....

but with the same program and design i am not getting the output for pic16f883..... wats wrong??? :(

its giving warning message spurious scl transition detected!!!!!

i attached both program and design file of both 16f877a and 16f883......

please help me..... its immediate....

thanks in advance...

Attachments

• D Clock.rar
    347.4 KB · Views: 74

Did you connect the I2C debugger and checked the simulation in proteus?

Status
Not open for further replies.