Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] REAL PIC SIMULATOR and PIC SIMULATOR IDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahir4awan

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have been using both these simulators and I think REAL PIC SIMULATOR is the best simulator because it is very user friendly.
On the other hand PIC SIMULATOR IDE is also a good program but I want to share problems regarding theses simulators. If someone has experienced these problems please do send me the solution.

The problem with the REAL PIC SIMULATOR is I2C EEPROM (24C64) 64K. I have done every thing to make EEPROM work but it is working abnormal but the same code is working on PIC SIMULATOR IDE having EEPROM (24C256) 128/256K. I dont know it is the problem of Simulators or EEPROM but my personal experoince says it is Simulator problem.

Though the EEPROM is working on PIC SIMULATOR IDE the bad and worst part of it is, it is not supporting MikroC delay_ms(); function.

Anyone has solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.