Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reading LAENERGY register from ADE7754

Status
Not open for further replies.

houssem_daff

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
reading data from ade7754

hello
i'm using an ADE7754 to read the active energy from a triphase network with a PIC16F877.

I could acquire VRMS, IRMS and the active power from each phase separately, but I couldn’t read the total active energy because I don’t have any idea how to manage the ADE7754.

thanks

HI Houssem

I used the ADE7758 Same tripahse power . In that LAENERGY u should take care of LINE CYC u should give how many zero crossings u need for line cycle accumulation . This give information of Lenergy. Reding VRMS and IRMS is differnt from LAENERGY. u should set the Bit LWATT for Aphase and u should set the ZXSEL in the same Line cycle accumulation Register (0x17 ) for ADE7758. and u Should check the the LENERGY bit in the Interrupt status register after that register u should the clear the same.
u write the Program that ur code shpuld wait there still the bit sets.

Means : while( read_register(0x18) == 0x1000);

check this . U will get the LAENEGY for each phase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back