Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

read/write to a AT25020 EEPROM using SPI

Status
Not open for further replies.

john2020

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All!

I am using C167CR-LM microcontroller with 2K serial EEPROM (AT25020). I read the datasheet of the same and from what I understand to read the serial EEPROM I need to first pull CS low, write the command to read then pass the address and then write some garbage into the EEPROM to shift the clock and get the data out. I did exactly the same and had no luck.

Second I wanted to write into it and followed the write sequence described, but was also out of luck.

Can any one help me with a example code in C. I searched the web for some examples to write and read from serial EEPROM's but could not find any. I would be very glad if anyone can point to me some.

Regards

john

hi silvino

i accept that my friend had visited there last day,also it was with his consent that the same question was asked here,as it was posted by my friend there.You just can't say that i just copied and pasted here,if it was done so,it was only to clarify certain aspects of our ongoing project.there was absolutely no other bad intentions behind that.i got many responses here for the project and we're able to clarify certain things,which were not clear to us.i will make sure this won't happen here anymore,questions won't be repeated anymore.
regards
john

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back