Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Read vendor technology files into synopsys DC_shell ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakko

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
read db+ synopsys

I am trying to read a vendor technology (lsi gflxd.db) into dc_shell and get this error message from synopsys. Anyone know why?

Error: can't read unprotected library "gflxd.db"

dc_shell read

License error perhaps, check you license first!

synopsys dc_shell read db

anyone else experienced this problem?

read lib file in synopsys

rakko said:
I am trying to read a vendor technology (lsi gflxd.db) into dc_shell and get this error message from synopsys. Anyone know why?

I have had encountered this problem while reading in .db libraries.... and the problem was that I was trying to read them from a NIS network and I was given this error... I copied local (on my computer) the library and I managed to read it successfully.

Hope this helps! :wink:

dc_shell read db

This is caused by LSI feature in license file. delete all LSI instances from license source file to fix this issue.

synopsys technology files

rakko said:

hi, i can sure it's license problem.....
check out for a valid licens...

synopsys tech file

Maybe there is a feature named "LSI-OEM" in your license file. Removed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back