Not open for further replies.

Audioboat

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sencore lc53

I have recently purchased above mentioned meter off Ebay without the service manual. Can anyone help?

RE: NEED SERVICE MANUAL FOR SENCORE LC53 CAP & IND Z MET

Same asking.

Re: RE: NEED SERVICE MANUAL FOR SENCORE LC53 CAP & IND Z

I can help with ab operators manuel for the lc53

John

Re: RE: NEED SERVICE MANUAL FOR SENCORE LC53 CAP & IND Z

Called Sencore and they sent me a pdf of the schematic. I have 2 of them. Great meter. Only thing that can really check capacitor leakage here in the shop. Like to build one with a pic computer some day, if I could figure out how it works.

Bill

RE: NEED SERVICE MANUAL FOR SENCORE LC53 CAP & IND Z MET

Hi,tubethumper
Could you please upload the operators manuel? Thanks a lot and Merry X'Mas!

Re: NEED SERVICE MANUAL FOR SENCORE LC53 CAP & IND Z

thanks for posting the schematics - i'm trying to repair mine. It will check leakage and inductance work - but wont read cap values.
When i push the value button - i get -7.0 volts at the postive lead - i traced the voltage through the switch - i disconnected pin 12 of the tl084
on the ic i get the -7.0 v but on the trace i get +5.0v back to the probe positive lead i still get -7.0v
has anyone ran across this?

Re: sencore lc53

I have recently purchased above mentioned meter off Ebay without the service manual. Can anyone help?

I have a operation, maintenance manual with Schematic, but after reading a forum rules. How can I give it too you? Thanks, David.

---------- Post added at 14:45 ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 ----------

First of all, when you turn on the unit. Did you see -000

Re: NEED SERVICE MANUAL FOR SENCORE LC53 CAP & IND Z MET

Hi dpbiomed,
I`m sorry, wha`t`s the problem pls, then you can find on EDAs database lot of service manuals?...
Am I missed some thing?
Greetings!
K.

Re: sencore lc53

Dear David,

I have the same Z-meter. I would like to use it to check and trouble-shoot on the capacitors in the tube amps. I don't have any operation manual and service manual either. I would appreciate if you could make them a pdf file so send to me.
My email address: jgkjgk@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Jon

Re: NEED SERVICE MANUAL FOR SENCORE LC53 CAP & IND Z MET

Schematics:

Attachments

• sencore_lc53_sch.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…