Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Re: Casira Development Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvchan

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
csr bluesuite download

Hi, I am trying to use the bluelab development software on two casira development kits. With the casira plugged into my pc via parallel port to SPI and RS232, I was unable to access the PSTOOLS on bluesuite, an error message saying that HCI communication failed and to check connection and power supply, I could not find anything wrong, changed cables as well.

Also, when I used compiler, there was no communication between casira and my pc. Any pointers on how to rectify this problem?

bluesuite csr

Hi,

Did you check the printer port setting? Go to Bios and try set it to available mode: such as SPP or ECP and it should work then.
CSR has a technical forum, you will get better reply from there for more technical question.

Regards,
Tom

Re: Casira Development Kit

I hope you get the file if still needed.
I am in a similar situation caused by CSR and their affiliate Laird Technologies, their lack of support and unwillingness to provide access to development tools for a private customer. I guess I am stuck with just basic default features for their products...
Best of luck to you.

Attachments

• BT CASIRA CS-113392-DSP9.pdf
    986.5 KB · Views: 54

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back