Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RD6018

Status
Not open for further replies.

asrock70

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PS.jpg

Does anyone have a schematic of this Chinese power source?
I need a controllable source with high current, although I didn't throw it completely, and it's probably better than my Chinese product, but on the other side, this is ready, quite cheap and it has a keyboard and user interface.

I welcome any experience, but most of all I would like a scheme
If I found out, it controls the STM32F103, but as it is solved by the stp down converter, we've never found
There may be something on eevblog.com, but it's not out of service due to a fire.

you may advise

I wonder it there is a reset on it. It display the in and output voltage but doesn't want to charge the battery (which is lower than the power supply). It looked that both fused were gone so replaced them and still I can see the voltgae on the in and out but no charging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back