Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RC5 transmitter and receiver using PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

guesslsc85

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rc5 transmitter

I found out a website that teach how to program PIC 12F629 using assembly language. Could anyone help to verify whether the code is working. When I tried to assemble the code, it is successfully built but mplab assembler show some warnings as below:

Message[302] 629\TESTPLAY\TRANSMITTER.ASM 53 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Message[302] 629\TESTPLAY\TRANSMITTER.ASM 54 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Message[302] 629\TESTPLAY\TRANSMITTER.ASM 56 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Message[302] 629\TESTPLAY\TRANSMITTER.ASM 57 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Message[302] 629\TESTPLAY\TRANSMITTER.ASM 58 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Message[302] 629\TESTPLAY\TRANSMITTER.ASM 59 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.

Could anyone help to verify whether the circuit and code is working?
Thanks for help! :)
Link to circuit diagram schematics
http://www.sixca.com/eng/articles/remote/index.html

Link to source code:
http://www.sixca.com/eng/articles/remote/3ch_remote.zip
[/code][/url]

rc5 pic

Those bank warning messages are no problem.
In the ASM-file you can see that the bankswitch is performed correctly.

There is no reason to assume that the schematic and/or software is not ok.

Build it and test it !
:D

pic rc5

it is perfectly ok. i built and used it for while.

pic rc-5

codewiz said:

Thanks for helping. Actually, I am going to use the RC5 modulation to transmit and receive infra red(IR) pulses for my infra red gate/fence/security perimeter. From my understanding for the code, the pulses are sent for once after we press the button. Any ways to change the code so that the IR transmitter can continuously transmit the same code(lets say 0b10100) when we press CH1 button shown in the schematic diagram . (0b10100 0b10100 0b10100......)

Thanks for helping.
:)

pic program transmitter receiver

Can we use the same in Atmel 89S52? as i m using only this uc,,, can any one help to conver the same code in simple assembly language?

regards

rc5 pic receiver

codewiz said:

Could anyone help on modifying the codes of decoder part so that instead of switching an output ON and OFF, I would like to the output to be stable(1/0). I am using the transmitter and decoder part for my Infra Red fence project which will turn on the decoder output(LED) when the IR beam is being blocked. On normal condition where IR beam exist, the decoder output will be turned off(LED off).

Thanks for reply and helping.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back