Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rayleigh fading channel pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmreddy

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fading channel pdf

hello, i need the code for simulating the probability density function of rayleigh channel on matlab.
ofcourse i know that we have an inbuilt function called "raylpdf" but it takes the variance as an argument ..i dont want to do that ...

my problem is, i have a sample space from that i want the density function ..
help me please ...

waiting ,...

rayleigh channel+pdf

Hi

can I know what do you mean by sample space?

Sal

sampple space is the boundary within which we carry out our experiment ...
for example tossing a coin has a sampel space as { H, T}.

H - head as output
T - tail as output.

Hi again

A bit of more detail will help us to have the whole picture of your problem. It is not clear for me what kind of experiment you are carrying out. I am doubful about wheather you need Rayleigh distributed random values or you are trying to fit some experimental values to a Rayleigh distribution.

Another possibility is that you have a given "sample space" and you want to know which Rayleigh distribution can better contain you sample space??, in this case it is difficult because referring to the figure which appears in https://www.mathworks.com/access/he...=1&ResultCount=10&query=raylpdf&submit=Search
we can observe that the right hand side of the pdf has a long tail and probably goes to infinity. These are wild guesses, as I said before, more info from your side is necessary

Sal

Status
Not open for further replies.