Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

range or infrared transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

maadi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i am doin a project on ucontroller.i have a transmitter & receiver circuit a nd i am cotrolling devices through u controller using these infrared transmitter & receiver. now the prob is of range.when i take transmitter circuit away from receiver(distance=4 inches approx)it does"nt work .help me out

it's very simple. just check the question posted by me. the circuit and the range solutions r gi ven there

To do a good wireless control, first have to make sure what frequency u are use. Because high frequency and low frequency have different effect on the circuit. When using in high frequency, the miller effecr will affect the amplifier gain.

If you have an oscilloscope you can look at the receiver signal with the transmitter off. This will tell you if there is any interference from the room lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back