Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Range of input analog voltage that can be applied at analog I/P pin of P89LPC924

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashavali_m

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
i am using P89LPC924, in this builtin ADC is used.It is not mentioned in the datasheets about range of Input analog voltage , please can anybody tell me range of input analog voltage to be applied at the analog i/p pin
Thanx in advance.

Re: Philips P89lpc924

Did you read page 45 of **broken link removed**

You can apply voltages from -0.2V (assuming Vss=0V) to Vdd+0.2V, where Vdd can be between 2.4V and 3.6V ..
However, the usable range is from 0V (00000000b) to Vdd (11111111b), and Vdd is treated as the voltage reference for A/D conversion ..

Regards,
IanP

Thanx for the reply.
But in the datasheets it is given as vss-0.2 to vss+0.2
where as vss=0;
Please help me

This is a misprint: it should be Vss-0.2V and Vdd+0.2V ..
Have a look at similar product, the 87C849, at: **broken link removed**
.. analog inputs specs ..

Regards,
IanP

Please i need reference design for P89LPC924.
Thanx

shashavali_m said:
Please i need reference design for P89LPC924.
Thanx

If you're not sure about your skills then one of the best choise is to buy a development board. Then after some practice you can developed yourself.
You can get one (Keil MCB900 Development board) for $60 less shipping charges from either
**broken link removed**
or
http://www.equinox-tech.com/products/details.asp?ID=301

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.