Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rail to Rail input single output amplifier, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyanata

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can you propose such a circuit

The MAX4165-MAX4169 family of operational amplifiers combines excellent DC accuracy with high output current drive, single-supply operation, and rail-to-rail inputs and outputs. These devices operate from a single +2.7V to +6.5V supply, or from dual ±1.35V to ±3.25V supplies. They typically draw 1.2mA supply current, and are guaranteed to deliver 80mA output current.

there are many...if you see maplin catalog they have many and it states if its single supply etc, rail to rail

I mean, i have to design such a amplifier. Can any body propose relevant circuit.

I've not looked at these for a while, but I think a standard op-amp design but with common-source voltge followers added at the inputs to supplly the rail to rail inputs is usually how it's done. I could be wrong, but I think that's how it's done

I recommend the work of Ron Hogervorst for the rail to rail input.

You can read a lot about this topic here:

Here you even have some schematics:

tyanata

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Page 2 of LM324 datasheet gives you schematic

**broken link removed**

its rail to rail as yuo want

Status
Not open for further replies.