Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radiometrix TX Module Power Boosting ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ron

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
antenna tx radiometrix module

Anyone out there know any easy way of boosting the output of the Radiometrix 418Mhz TX2 modules at all, either through modification of the module or by additional circuitry. The standard output is only 1mW.
I am also after the circuit diagram for both the TX and RX modules too if anyone knows where I may find them.

Thanks. :D

radiometrix tx and rx

An easy way is by using a couple of broadband transistors (BFQ34T) which should give you a minimum of 100 mw of power in that band.

Cheers
sda

bfq34t amplifier

you may use a ERA-50 by Mini-Circuits, s. here:
https://www.minicircuits.com
It provides also 50-100mW, but is much easier to
apply than a discrete transistor.
Regards, Werner

Hi ron,

What kind of antenna are you using?? Maybe with a 3dBd or 6dBd antenna (depending on the application) you can achieve your requirements.

NeuralC

That ERA-50 device from Mini-Circuits really does look the buisiness.
My only problem is that the minimum order they stipulate direct from themselves is a joke when you only require a few devices like myself.
Does anyone therefore know of a supplier for these devices in the UK that accept small orders at all.

Thanks.

Ron. :D :D

rf amplifier module

Look at this site

www.linxtechnologies.com

There is ready to use miniature RF broanband amplifier modules, you can purchase online from Digikey (I think it was 15$)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back