Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radio cell planning........

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramisalem

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

plz can you tell me what is the best Radio Cell Planning tool to use.

Best regards.

Thanx.

The radio cell planning is given in book "Wireless Copmmunication" by Rappport. Go through it.
Still difficulty, then contact again.

thanx hamdardfor your reply,

plz can you post a download link to the book you mentioned "wireless communication".

best regards

thanx

Planet from Marconi or Atoll from Forsk are the better tools in the market in my opinion.

Hi Friends,

Can you plz share "Wireless Copmmunication" by Rappport.

thanx in Avance.

any other good related to pure Planning

Rolla,

I use Optimi "WIZARD" for our CDMA network planning. Not quite as good as Marconi "PLANET" ... but does a fine job of predicting coverage and pn pollution interference as well as loading situations. "PLANET" has a good article on "Improving Network Design" and I have attached a document on design from "Wizard" as well.

Hope this helps!

mindrover

Hi all,

can you help me to find this Radio Planning software: Atoll (Forsk).

Thanks in advance.

Hi there. I find the ASSET Enterprise tool a very powerful tool. It is very good for GSM and CDMA cell planning. However, it needs tuning when it gets to CDMA. It gets useless for WIMAX planning though!

Status
Not open for further replies.