Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

radiation pattern and polarization in cst

Status
Not open for further replies.

long88

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, I got some question on the polarization of antenna. I know my question is quite long but i really need some help for determine my simulation result.

1. How to identify E plane and H-Plane? E plane =(sweep theta while phi=90), H plane= ( sweep theta while phi=0)

2. How to plot E field in X direction and Y direction? I need to identify whether my antenna is linear, circular or elliptical polarization.

3. I can view the axial ratio in Cartesian and my axial ratio is less than -30db over wide range of angle. Is that means the polarization is linear polarization?

4. What is the different between far field plot (theta and Phi)?

5. Can i conclude my result is linear polarization if the left hand polarization and right hand polarization are very close?

6. What is ludwig system in cst? how to identify co or cross polarization?

I attach the plot of axial ratio and geometries of antenna.I am urgently need some help to solve these problem. Anyone please share some experience to me to solve these problems.

thank you and best regards.
long88

anyone please share some information with me
Thank you and best regard
long 88

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back