Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

qustions on vc++ webbrowser

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmsheng

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vc++ webbrowser

I insert an ActiveX webbrowser control into my dialog box. I want to change the webbrowser control size to fit the web page after download complete. So the size of the web page is needed. How to get the size of the web page using vc++?

hi,
i dont think what u r trying to achive is possible, rather if u notice IE itself, i adds up scroll bars if the web page is larger than its view and similarly the activex webbrowser adds up the scroll bars when the page cannot be accomodated in the current view.

Yes. I know the webbrowser control window will add scrollbar automaticly when the size of web page lager than the window. But I want show pictures with different size in the webbrowser window and I don't want to scroll it each time. So I want the window size can be change automaticly to fit the picture. That's what I want. So the size (width/hight) of the webpage is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back