Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Questions regarding Spectre PSS analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankur091

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello EDA members,
I need one help regarding spectre pss analysis.the following points I am looking to be answered.
1- How it is different from transient analysis.Can be achieve the same results from both the analysis (if we try)
2- Actually I did not understand how PSS works on a circuit....If anyone can elaborate on PSS methodology it will be really helpful.

pss analysis

ankur091 said:
Hello EDA members,
I need one help regarding spectre pss analysis.the following points I am looking to be answered.
1- How it is different from transient analysis.Can be achieve the same results from both the analysis (if we try)
2- Actually I did not understand how PSS works on a circuit....If anyone can elaborate on PSS methodology it will be really helpful.

Try posting to comp.cad.cadence:

https://groups.google.com.au/group/comp.cad.cadence/topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back